PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Fly Fishermen

November 14th, 2003, 04:17 AM
Just wondering If anyone out there Is from Wisconsin?

Hooked
November 14th, 2003, 06:14 AM
> wrote in message
> Just wondering If anyone out there Is from Wisconsin?

Sure there are.

Tim J.
November 14th, 2003, 11:47 AM
> wrote in message
> Just wondering If anyone out there Is from Wisconsin?

Yes, but anyone worth a damn is in New England.
--
TL,
Tim

Ernie
November 14th, 2003, 03:57 PM
I know a nice man in Kenosha who is quite a fisherman, but he doesn't post
here.
Ernie

"Hooked" wrote in message
> > Just wondering If anyone out there Is from Wisconsin?

Wolfgang
November 14th, 2003, 04:41 PM
"Ernie" > wrote in message
> I know a nice man in Kenosha who is quite a fisherman, but he
doesn't post
> here.
> Ernie

The hell you say! I grew up in Kenosha........the last nice man left
there in about '56 and moved west somewhere.

Wolfgang
never to be heard from again, i might add.

Wolfgang
November 14th, 2003, 04:43 PM
> wrote in message
> Just wondering If anyone out there Is from Wisconsin?

There are at least three of us who post here and in r.o.f.f.
regularly.

Wolfgang

Randy Griffin
November 14th, 2003, 05:55 PM
And some of us that mainly lurk and occasionally chime in...

--
Randy R. Griffin
Sheboygan Astronomical Society

George Cleveland
November 15th, 2003, 01:52 AM
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:47:45 GMT, "Tim J." >
wrote:

> wrote in message
>> Just wondering If anyone out there Is from Wisconsin?
>
>Yes, but anyone worth a damn is in New England.
>--
>TL,
>Tim
>http://css.sbcma.com/timj

I don't know, I've met people from all over who were worth as many damns as you
could give them.

g.c.

Merrill, WI

Wolfgang
November 15th, 2003, 01:54 AM
"George Cleveland" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:47:45 GMT, "Tim J."
>
> wrote:
>

> > wrote in message
> >> Just wondering If anyone out there Is from Wisconsin?
> >
> >Yes, but anyone worth a damn is in New England.
> >--
> >TL,
> >Tim
> >http://css.sbcma.com/timj
> >

> I don't know, I've met people from all over who were worth as many damns
as you
> could give them.
>
> g.c.
>
> Merrill, WI

DAMN!......I wish I'd said that

Wolfgang
and as whistler said to wilde, "you will, oscar, you will".