PDA

View Full Version : Edgar Seeley hooks

Nicholas Kingston
December 7th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Hi

Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
hooks (pref #6)?
I'd prefer an online source if possible, but if you know a source thats not
online, please let me know anyway

Thanks
Dr Nick

Nicholas Kingston
December 9th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Haven't heard from anyone yet
Can anyone help please?

"Nicholas Kingston" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
> hooks (pref #6)?
> I'd prefer an online source if possible, but if you know a source thats
not
> online, please let me know anyway
>
> Thanks
> Dr Nick

Tim J.
December 9th, 2003, 09:10 PM
"Nicholas Kingston" wrote...
> Haven't heard from anyone yet
> Can anyone help please?

You probably haven't heard from anyone because nobody CAN help. :) Personally,
I've never heard of this hook manufacturer and a Google search turned up zilch.
--
TL,
Tim

> "Nicholas Kingston" wrote...
> >
> > Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
> > hooks (pref #6)?
> > I'd prefer an online source if possible, but if you know a source thats
> not
> > online, please let me know anyway

Skwala
January 2nd, 2004, 11:26 PM
"Nicholas Kingston" > wrote in message
> Haven't heard from anyone yet
> Can anyone help please?

Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
> hooks (pref #6)?

I used to have some of those... Hmmm, I'm probally wrong here, but wasn't
that a Herters Brand ?

If so , then Ebay, yard sale, or some collector is your only hope.

roddytoo
January 3rd, 2004, 08:06 AM
Good luck on that one, not been made for around 25 years.

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Skwala" > wrote in message

> "Nicholas Kingston" > wrote in message
> > Haven't heard from anyone yet
> > Can anyone help please?
> >

> Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
> > hooks (pref #6)?
>
> I used to have some of those... Hmmm, I'm probally wrong here, but wasn't
> that a Herters Brand ?
>
> If so , then Ebay, yard sale, or some collector is your only hope.

Skwala
January 4th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"Nicholas Kingston" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
> hooks (pref #6)?
> I'd prefer an online source if possible, but if you know a source thats
not
> online, please let me know anyway
>
> Thanks
> Dr Nick

Not the pattern you're looking for, but htey are Edgar Seelye:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3650344317&category=44914