PDA

View Full Version : two-part hooks

Joe McIntosh
December 9th, 2003, 06:15 PM
Received some "psychedelic Spiders " from Brimbum today to test for him.
If they don"t attract brim they might shock them to death. Thanks Dale but
test will have to wait until late March I guess. [warm weather]
Where can I buy some two-part hooks as used by La Fontaine {?} on some of
his trout flies. Sort of circle connection thing ?
Thanks for info --Joe

Big Dale
December 9th, 2003, 07:02 PM
Indian Joe wrote:snip>Where can I buy some two-part hooks as used by La
Fontaine {?} on some of
>his trout flies. Sort of circle connection thing ?
>Thanks for info --Joe

The only place I have ever seen them for sale is from his publishing company.
Try www.greycliff.com. You need to be on their list to recieve their catalog
anyway, but they don't sell anything unless it is in addition to an order for
books. They always have lots of books that I want to buy. Those hooks are not
cheap.

Big Dale