PDA

View Full Version : Fly Fishing University in Danbury?

Peter Simonson
December 20th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Other than a 1/2 page ad in American Angler last issue, has anyone heard
anything about the Flyfishing University show in Danbury Jan 3/4 ? The web
site doesn't mention the date or year, and I can't tell if that is last
year's info.

Last year Jim Krul of English Anging Trappings was the host (organizer) but
I see in his ads he has moved his shop from new Fairfield CT to Pawling, NY
as part of someone else's shop. Is this still on?
-Peter

Stan Gula
December 20th, 2003, 04:44 PM
"Peter Simonson" > wrote in message
> Other than a 1/2 page ad in American Angler last issue, has anyone heard
> anything about the Flyfishing University show in Danbury Jan 3/4 ? The web
> site doesn't mention the date or year, and I can't tell if that is last
> year's info.
>
> Last year Jim Krul of English Anging Trappings was the host (organizer)
but
> I see in his ads he has moved his shop from new Fairfield CT to Pawling,
NY
> as part of someone else's shop. Is this still on?
> -Peter

The dates are Jan 2-4. Did you check http://www.flyfishingu.net/ ?

Jim has sold English Angling Trappings and is concentrating on the show,
publishing and other activities.

--Stan

Peter Simonson
December 20th, 2003, 06:20 PM
Thanks,
I had looked several weeks ago...must have been during web site
construction. Now it's there.