PDA

View Full Version : No longer tying wish to sell pattern books

Patriot
December 24th, 2003, 10:15 PM
I can no longer tie flies under about #6 and wish to sell my pattern books.
Seems eyesight and dexterity are quite important and mine have both gone
south over the years.

Also have several good books for those who wish to learn to tie flies.

These are personal items I have had for a number of years. The patterns and
articles in the books pertain to the NW US and are of excellent quality.
Would be glad to furnish titles and authors for those who may be interested
in buying them. I could also photograph them and either email or publish to
your site if interested in purchasing them.

Thank you

Jim Curts

Patriot
December 25th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Sorry, I have this news server default to a dead end address.

My address is:

"Patriot" > wrote in message
> I can no longer tie flies under about #6 and wish to sell my pattern
books.
> Seems eyesight and dexterity are quite important and mine have both gone
> south over the years.
>
> Also have several good books for those who wish to learn to tie flies.
>
> These are personal items I have had for a number of years. The patterns
and
> articles in the books pertain to the NW US and are of excellent quality.
> Would be glad to furnish titles and authors for those who may be
interested
> in buying them. I could also photograph them and either email or publish
> your site if interested in purchasing them.
>
> Thank you
>
> Jim Curts

Patriot
December 26th, 2003, 03:28 AM
The books have been sold, thanks to this newsgroup. A local person saw the
ad, contacted me and purchased the whole lot.

Thank you

Jim Curts