PDA

View Full Version : I Need Thread!!!!

JWirth4702
January 5th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Im looking for thread that may no longer be made:

Lily brand Nylon thread size A in 400 yard spools All Colors (mostly red #108).

I would also be interested in other thread sizes also Lily brand

Any Qty!!!!

Jay Wirth
607 748 4665
Jay Wirth
Renaissance Ink
Member GPA

rb608
January 6th, 2004, 12:05 AM
"JWirth4702" > wrote in message
> Im looking for thread that may no longer be made:
> Lily brand Nylon thread size A in 400 yard spools All Colors (mostly red
#108).
> I would also be interested in other thread sizes also Lily brand

Have you tried the major craft & sewing stores? (JoAnn, Michaels, etc.)

Joe F.

Holly Flies
January 6th, 2004, 12:17 AM
This is a final call for entries to the preliminary round of the 2004 PA
fly tying championship. Entry is free (you can't beat that) and all you
have to do is to tie a dry, wet and streamer fly and send them to the
organizers, the Cumberland Valley chapter of Trout Unlimited by January
10th. Finalists will be asked to tie at the Eastern Sports and Outdoor
Show in Harrisburg on February 14th.

For further information, please contact Cumberland Valley TU at
, or Mark Altland at .