PDA

View Full Version : FS2004 - Beatin' the bushes

rb608
January 6th, 2004, 02:32 AM
I'm a bit surprised, but signups for FS2004 are slowing down quickly. So
it's time to hype it just a bit. Now that the holidays are over, it's time
for all of you who are back at work to give the swap a thought. The signup
list now stands at 28. Sign up now! (or at least by the 14th)

Also, I finally got my local PO box, so I have a shipping address for the
swap flies:
Joe Fleischman
P.O. Box 171
Bel Air, MD 21014

The list:
Allen Epps #8 black stonefly
Big Dale #10 Psychedelic Spiders
Bob Weinberger #14 Wilted Spinach
bugcaster #16 Renegade
Cindy TBD
Conan The Librarian #16 PMD Quigley cripples
Danl TBD
Dave Martel #16 BH Daves Red Fox Squirrel nymph
flyguy TBD
Frank Church #14 Beadhead Brimbuster
Gary or Linda Brown clouser pattern TBD
Hairy Trout TBD
Hooked Fish Catcher
John Lindsey Foam Bass Popper
Larry Griffith's Gnat w/CDC plume
Lat705 TBD
Paul Goodwin TBD
pw 14 Hi-Vis Parachute Hare's Ear
Richard Fortuna #14 Emergent Sparkle Pupa
--Rob #8 Grey Frede
Ronbo142 #16 Prince
Stan Gula TBD
Svend Tang-Petersen Baetis para-dun
Tim Carter #8 beadheadOctober Caddis
Tim J. TBD
Tom Littleton TBD
Warren TBD
Wayne P Great White Bass Clouser or Scudzilla

Ye middle aged swapmeister,
Joe Fleischman
http://home.att.net/~fleischman/FS2004.htm

Lat705
January 6th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Joe

Change my TBD to "Fabri Wing CDC Caddis".

Lou Teletski (lat705@aoldotcom)

tony weall
January 6th, 2004, 04:03 PM
just got back qwould love to be included again this year
ill be tying a western minnow

"rb608" > wrote in message
> I'm a bit surprised, but signups for FS2004 are slowing down quickly. So
> it's time to hype it just a bit. Now that the holidays are over, it's
time
> for all of you who are back at work to give the swap a thought. The
signup
> list now stands at 28. Sign up now! (or at least by the 14th)
>
> Also, I finally got my local PO box, so I have a shipping address for the
> swap flies:
> Joe Fleischman
> P.O. Box 171
> Bel Air, MD 21014
>
> The list:
> Allen Epps #8 black stonefly
> Big Dale #10 Psychedelic Spiders
> Bob Weinberger #14 Wilted Spinach
> bugcaster #16 Renegade
> Cindy TBD
> Conan The Librarian #16 PMD Quigley cripples
> Danl TBD
> Dave Martel #16 BH Daves Red Fox Squirrel nymph
> flyguy TBD
> Frank Church #14 Beadhead Brimbuster
> Gary or Linda Brown clouser pattern TBD
> Hairy Trout TBD
> Hooked Fish Catcher
> John Lindsey Foam Bass Popper
> Larry Griffith's Gnat w/CDC plume
> Lat705 TBD
> Paul Goodwin TBD
> pw 14 Hi-Vis Parachute Hare's Ear
> Richard Fortuna #14 Emergent Sparkle Pupa
> --Rob #8 Grey Frede
> Ronbo142 #16 Prince
> Stan Gula TBD
> Svend Tang-Petersen Baetis para-dun
> Tim Carter #8 beadheadOctober Caddis
> Tim J. TBD
> Tom Littleton TBD
> Warren TBD
> Wayne P Great White Bass Clouser or Scudzilla
>

> Ye middle aged swapmeister,
> Joe Fleischman
> http://home.att.net/~fleischman/FS2004.htm

Hans van der Stroom
January 6th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Howdy swapmeister!

Seem to have missed the anouncements, but as mentioned earlier you can count
me in ofcourse!
I will come up with a fry-imitation. Let's call it ........ eh ........
"small fry". I often use this type of fly in the Dutch "Lake Oostvoorne" and
it does well on the huge rainbows there.

How many? Deadline? Adress?

Greetings,
Hans van der Stroom
"rb608" > schreef in bericht
> I'm a bit surprised, but signups for FS2004 are slowing down quickly. So
> it's time to hype it just a bit. Now that the holidays are over, it's
time
> for all of you who are back at work to give the swap a thought. The
signup
> list now stands at 28. Sign up now! (or at least by the 14th)
>
> Also, I finally got my local PO box, so I have a shipping address for the
> swap flies:
> Joe Fleischman
> P.O. Box 171
> Bel Air, MD 21014
>
> The list:
> Allen Epps #8 black stonefly
> Big Dale #10 Psychedelic Spiders
> Bob Weinberger #14 Wilted Spinach
> bugcaster #16 Renegade
> Cindy TBD
> Conan The Librarian #16 PMD Quigley cripples
> Danl TBD
> Dave Martel #16 BH Daves Red Fox Squirrel nymph
> flyguy TBD
> Frank Church #14 Beadhead Brimbuster
> Gary or Linda Brown clouser pattern TBD
> Hairy Trout TBD
> Hooked Fish Catcher
> John Lindsey Foam Bass Popper
> Larry Griffith's Gnat w/CDC plume
> Lat705 TBD
> Paul Goodwin TBD
> pw 14 Hi-Vis Parachute Hare's Ear
> Richard Fortuna #14 Emergent Sparkle Pupa
> --Rob #8 Grey Frede
> Ronbo142 #16 Prince
> Stan Gula TBD
> Svend Tang-Petersen Baetis para-dun
> Tim Carter #8 beadheadOctober Caddis
> Tim J. TBD
> Tom Littleton TBD
> Warren TBD
> Wayne P Great White Bass Clouser or Scudzilla
>

> Ye middle aged swapmeister,
> Joe Fleischman
> http://home.att.net/~fleischman/FS2004.htm

Hans van der Stroom
January 6th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Oops .......... I allready found the info and will start tying next week.
Hans

"Hans van der Stroom" > schreef in bericht
> Howdy swapmeister!
>
> Seem to have missed the anouncements, but as mentioned earlier you can
count
> me in ofcourse!
> I will come up with a fry-imitation. Let's call it ........ eh ........
> "small fry". I often use this type of fly in the Dutch "Lake Oostvoorne"
and
> it does well on the huge rainbows there.
>
> How many? Deadline? Adress?
>
> Greetings,
> Hans van der Stroom
> "rb608" > schreef in bericht
> > I'm a bit surprised, but signups for FS2004 are slowing down quickly.
So
> > it's time to hype it just a bit. Now that the holidays are over, it's
> time
> > for all of you who are back at work to give the swap a thought. The
> signup
> > list now stands at 28. Sign up now! (or at least by the 14th)
> >
> > Also, I finally got my local PO box, so I have a shipping address for
the
> > swap flies:
> > Joe Fleischman
> > P.O. Box 171
> > Bel Air, MD 21014
> >
> > The list:
> > Allen Epps #8 black stonefly
> > Big Dale #10 Psychedelic Spiders
> > Bob Weinberger #14 Wilted Spinach
> > bugcaster #16 Renegade
> > Cindy TBD
> > Conan The Librarian #16 PMD Quigley cripples
> > Danl TBD
> > Dave Martel #16 BH Daves Red Fox Squirrel nymph
> > flyguy TBD
> > Frank Church #14 Beadhead Brimbuster
> > Gary or Linda Brown clouser pattern TBD
> > Hairy Trout TBD
> > Hooked Fish Catcher
> > John Lindsey Foam Bass Popper
> > Larry Griffith's Gnat w/CDC plume
> > Lat705 TBD
> > Paul Goodwin TBD
> > pw 14 Hi-Vis Parachute Hare's Ear
> > Richard Fortuna #14 Emergent Sparkle Pupa
> > --Rob #8 Grey Frede
> > Ronbo142 #16 Prince
> > Stan Gula TBD
> > Svend Tang-Petersen Baetis para-dun
> > Tim Carter #8 beadheadOctober Caddis
> > Tim J. TBD
> > Tom Littleton TBD
> > Warren TBD
> > Wayne P Great White Bass Clouser or Scudzilla
> >

> > Ye middle aged swapmeister,
> > Joe Fleischman
> > http://home.att.net/~fleischman/FS2004.htm

pw
January 9th, 2004, 03:28 AM
>pw 14 Hi-Vis Parachute Hare's Ear

I'm just about done with mine. Do you need another batch? I just
bought Shane Stalcup's new Mayfly book and wouldn't mind trying
something from it.

Paul Williamson
Livingston, MT
please use "paulwilliamson at spamcop.net" for e-mail
thanks

rb608
January 9th, 2004, 01:06 PM
"pw" >
> I'm just about done with mine. Do you need another batch? I just
> bought Shane Stalcup's new Mayfly book and wouldn't mind trying
> something from it.

Here's the same answer I gave Lou T.:
"The signup is more than 30 at this point; but I am doubtful it will go high
enough to justify a split into two groups. Still, you can stop at 30 if you
wish. For those who wish to tie 30 and only 30 (the promised maximum), I
will sort the flies in a "round robin" method, and they will get 30 flies at
random from the larger pool. OTOH, if you hold out for the final count (I'm
guessing between 30 & 40), you may elect to tie a few more at your
discretion. I won't require more than 30; but whether or not you're done
tying is up to you."

Joe F.