PDA

View Full Version : Display clips

aar
January 11th, 2004, 10:44 AM
I am trying to locate the source of the electrical clips that tyers use to
display their flies,UK if possible.

Jamaro
January 11th, 2004, 08:56 PM
"aar" > wrote in message
> I am trying to locate the source of the electrical clips that tyers use to
> display their flies,UK if possible.

Try www.maplin.co.uk look for miniture probe clips or hook clips

---

aar
January 11th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Thank you Jamaro!!
"Jamaro" > wrote in message

> "aar" > wrote in message
> > I am trying to locate the source of the electrical clips that tyers use
> > display their flies,UK if possible.
> >

> Try www.maplin.co.uk look for miniture probe clips or hook clips
>

> ---

Derek Burwood
January 13th, 2004, 11:33 PM
I think this man might have what you are looking for,I've just bought a
similar thing from him :

Ray Clarke

Wildstream Angling

The Old Post Office