PDA

View Full Version : Re: I m back and joining the FS2004

Hooked
January 13th, 2004, 06:37 AM
"Rudi" > wrote in message

>I Live in the Netherlands just like Hans, but I never
> met him.

Welcome back. I guess.

And I find it quite odd that you've never met Hans. After all, the
Netherlands is about the size of a postage stamp...

:-)

Osmo Jauhiainen
January 13th, 2004, 07:37 AM
"Rudi" > kirjoitti
om...
> email to Joe . I Live in the Netherlands just like Hans, but I never
> met him.

Ping Hans on r.o.f.f ! He is travelling quite a lot but visiting r.o.f.f
when he is back at home.

I've got his e-mail address, but it would be better to get the adress from
himself!

OsmoJ
Flyfisher from Finland

Hans van der Stroom
January 13th, 2004, 06:56 PM
What's the fuzz guys ......... me travelling .......... dunno nothing about
that!
Somewhere between the 16 million that live on our postagestamp Rudi and I
must be crawling around.
At the moment I´m still trying to get enough materials for the swapflies.
Might very well be that I have to change to another pattern, but I keep on
trying!

Greetings,
Hans

"Osmo Jauhiainen" > schreef in bericht

> "Rudi" > kirjoitti
> om...
> > email to Joe . I Live in the Netherlands just like Hans, but I never
> > met him.
>
> Ping Hans on r.o.f.f ! He is travelling quite a lot but visiting r.o.f.f
> when he is back at home.
>
> I've got his e-mail address, but it would be better to get the adress from
> himself!
>
> OsmoJ
> Flyfisher from Finland

Hooked
January 14th, 2004, 04:31 AM
"rb608" > wrote in message
> "Hooked" > wrote in message
> > And I find it quite odd that you've never met Hans. After all, the
> > Netherlands is about the size of a postage stamp...
> > :-)
>
> I dunno; it took me a couple hours to drive across it; and I was doing
about
> 130. :-)
>
> Joe F.

I of course was being sarcastic. I live in a town of about 21,000 and I sure
as hell haven't even met 1/10 of the population here. And it sure doesn't
cover the area of the Netherlands. Although with an area of 4.8 square
miles, it comes close. :-)

Osmo Jauhiainen
January 14th, 2004, 07:44 AM
"Hans van der Stroom" > kirjoitti
l...
> What's the fuzz guys ......... me travelling .......... dunno nothing
about
> that!

Another Hans? I know one Hans who is living in Neatherland.
Sorry about the confusion.

OsmoJ

rb608
January 14th, 2004, 12:52 PM
"Hooked" > wrote in message
> I of course was being sarcastic. I live in a town of about 21,000 and I
sure
> as hell haven't even met 1/10 of the population here. And it sure doesn't
> cover the area of the Netherlands. Although with an area of 4.8 square
> miles, it comes close. :-)

I knew that. (And that 130 was in kph, of course.) :-) All in all, I really
liked the country in my short time there. My biggest regret was not getting
the chance to meet up w/ a ROFFian while there. Okay, that was my second
biggest. The biggest regret was ordering two McKroekets.

Joe F.

Rudi
January 14th, 2004, 09:14 PM
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:52:55 GMT, "rb608"
> wrote:

>"Hooked" > wrote in message
>> I of course was being sarcastic. I live in a town of about 21,000 and I
>sure
>> as hell haven't even met 1/10 of the population here. And it sure doesn't
>> cover the area of the Netherlands. Although with an area of 4.8 square
>> miles, it comes close. :-)

For the record. I live in Almere a city with 175.600 people.
W'have 4 trainstations and covers an area from 6 miles by 7 miles
wide.

There is an flyfish club that is part of an fishing club in Almere
with over 1000 members.
This is because of the lot of fish in this district. In the rest of
Holland is fishing not a big sport.

grtz,
Rudi

Hooked
January 15th, 2004, 06:33 AM
"rb608" > wrote in message

>The biggest regret was ordering two McKroekets.
>
> Joe F.

What ever that is?