PDA

View Full Version : Re: New 2004 Materials

rw
January 13th, 2004, 05:17 AM
John Lindsey wrote:

> What new fly tying materials are out this year? Seems that razor thin foam
> sheets, artificial fibers, stretch laces, colored cones and weights are out.
> Anybody notice anything else of interest?
>
> Any new killer fly that uses new material or different material or old
> material in a new way?
>
> Good luck!
> John

The latest and ultimate new fly tying material is a nanotech
RNA-mimicing material that replicates in perfect replica any insect that
it touches, whether it be a nymph, dun, or spinner. This stuff is
UNBELIEVEABLE! Literally.