PDA

View Full Version : oops wrong group

Jim (Bear) Peterson
January 16th, 2004, 04:47 AM
sorry, I meant to post that to the migraine support group

www.amazon.com/shops/inland_canal_general_store
Imported Clothing, Education & Family Games,
Medical Posters, Household, and Nic-Nacs, and more.

www.cafeshops.com/everythinggoes
Folk Art on T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Coffee Cups,
Mouse Pads, Tote Bags, Hats, Tile Coasters, and more.

www.keen.com/Dawn+777
Gain the insight and direction you need for your
situation. Have a Tarot Card reading done today.
Click on the link to get started.

Scott Seidman
January 16th, 2004, 02:38 PM
"Jim (Bear) Peterson" > wrote in
:

> www.keen.com/Dawn+777
> Gain the insight and direction you need for your
> situation. Have a Tarot Card reading done today.
> Click on the link to get started.

I had a Tarot card reading yesterday. It 100% correctly predicted an
exchange with a huge asshole in the near future.

Scott

Tim J.
January 16th, 2004, 02:56 PM
"Scott Seidman" > wrote in message
. 1.4...
> "Jim (Bear) Peterson" > wrote in
> :
>
> > www.keen.com/Dawn+777
> > Gain the insight and direction you need for your
> > situation. Have a Tarot Card reading done today.
> > Click on the link to get started.
> >

> I had a Tarot card reading yesterday. It 100% correctly predicted an
> exchange with a huge asshole in the near future.

Um, Scott, I don't think I'd be publicly posting that information. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim