PDA

View Full Version : Oneida Lake NY is HOT!!!

JWirth4702
January 17th, 2004, 12:16 PM
Friday I braved the cold and wind and had a great day at Oneida lake NY.

We were looking for perch and found in 30' of water:

50+ walleye throughout the day :-) all 14 - 17 inches ;-( I had 1 at 20 inches
;-) They were hitting everything - Pimples, Rapalas, 3/4 head w/minow, Dead
Stick w/minows, Pro Footballs (all with minows or heads)

I would have moved a little bit but the wind was very rough, so I just stayed
put.

I was fishing north side off of Cleavland entering at Apps Landing.

Tight Lines,

Jay Wirth

Jay Wirth Originals
''Jigger Jay''