PDA

View Full Version : OT, Still another prayer request,,

Jim (Bear) Peterson
January 18th, 2004, 09:04 PM
I just got the message below a few minutes ago from my Mom about my
youngest sister Annette's other half Joe,, it doesn't sound good, and
I'm sure it isn't doing her migraines any good either.

"Annette just called and said Joe was sick for a few days. Finally
went to the dr. yesterday. They sent him home with pain meds. Said it
was probably flu. He got sicker in the night and she got him to ER
this morning and they did a ct scan and said he had either a ruptured
appendix or bowel. His appenix was on the wrong side. They did
emergency surgery and found ruptured appendix, peretonitis, and severe
infection inside. They said he came through surgery ok and a while
later came back and said when they took him off the ventilator he
wouldn't start breathing on his own so he is in ICU back on the
ventilator and she doesn't know what will happen. They said he may
start again or he may not. No way to tell at this point."

Any prayers, purrs, and/or warm wishes sure would be helpful.
Thank you,
Bear
send any e-mail to
but first me remove OLD from this yahoo addy,
or remove oldgrizzly from ,,
however, while I will find the message if sent to the yahoo addy,
the smig.net addy is running at between 75 to 125 pieces of spam
a day so your message could get lost while I sort out the spam

please check out my better half's on-line projects

www.amazon.com/shops/inland_canal_general_store
unique hand silkscreened ****s, Education kits & Family Games,
Medical Posters, Household, Giftware, Nic-Nacs, and more.

www.cafeshops.com/everythinggoes
our own Folk Art or Additude on T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Coffee Cups,
Mouse Pads, Tote Bags, Hats, Tile Coasters, and more.

www.keen.com/Dawn+777
have a Tarot Card reading done today.
Click on the link to get started.