PDA

View Full Version : Great prices on volume Beads?

Nobody
January 22nd, 2004, 11:19 AM
Back last summer I ran across a post identifying a website that sold all
kinds of beads, tugsten, brass, nickle, etc. at great prices in large
volumes (something obscene like1000 for $50). I can't recall the site and
am looking for it or another site that has similar volume pricing. Any
suggestions?

Dave L.

Atlanta, GA

jack schmitt KQ4C
January 22nd, 2004, 02:01 PM
Nobody wrote:

> Back last summer I ran across a post identifying a website that sold all
> kinds of beads, tugsten, brass, nickle, etc. at great prices in large
> volumes (something obscene like1000 for $50). I can't recall the site and
> am looking for it or another site that has similar volume pricing. Any
> suggestions?
>
> Dave L.
>
> Atlanta, GA

Do a Google search for Jann's Netcraft.

Jack

Brentwood, TN.

George Cleveland
January 22nd, 2004, 02:17 PM
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:19:05 -0500, "Nobody" > wrote:

>Back last summer I ran across a post identifying a website that sold all
>kinds of beads, tugsten, brass, nickle, etc. at great prices in large
>volumes (something obscene like1000 for $50). I can't recall the site and
>am looking for it or another site that has similar volume pricing. Any
>suggestions?
>
>Dave L.
>
>Atlanta, GA

There is this guy who sells them at 4.75 and up a hundred but only in
brass.

http://www.thefishguy.net/

g.c.

Flyline
January 22nd, 2004, 04:02 PM
I did an Ebay Search for fly tying beads and found:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&ht=1&query=fly+tying+beads

--
flyline

"Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do, and Play consists of
whatever a body is not obliged to do." - Mark Twain

"George Cleveland" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:19:05 -0500, "Nobody" > wrote:
>
> >Back last summer I ran across a post identifying a website that sold all
> >kinds of beads, tugsten, brass, nickle, etc. at great prices in large
> >volumes (something obscene like1000 for $50). I can't recall the site
and
> >am looking for it or another site that has similar volume pricing. Any
> >suggestions?
> >
> >Dave L.
> >
> >Atlanta, GA
> >

> There is this guy who sells them at 4.75 and up a hundred but only in
> brass.
>
> http://www.thefishguy.net/
>

> g.c.

TyKo
January 22nd, 2004, 09:34 PM
Here's the link straight to the catalogue download or request--this
takes you out of their frames, however:

http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/catalog/catalog.asp

the site w/ frames:

http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/

jack schmitt KQ4C > wrote in message >...
> Nobody wrote:
> >
> > Back last summer I ran across a post identifying a website that sold all
> > kinds of beads, tugsten, brass, nickle, etc. at great prices in large
> > volumes (something obscene like1000 for $50). I can't recall the site and
> > am looking for it or another site that has similar volume pricing. Any
> > suggestions?
> >
> > Dave L.
> >
> > Atlanta, GA
>
> Do a Google search for Jann's Netcraft.
>
> Jack
>
> Brentwood, TN.
> --

Larry
January 23rd, 2004, 12:40 AM
Try Al and Gretchen Beatty at http://btsflyfishing.com/

Larry

Nobody wrote:
> Back last summer I ran across a post identifying a website that sold all
> kinds of beads, tugsten, brass, nickle, etc. at great prices in large
> volumes (something obscene like1000 for $50). I can't recall the site and
> am looking for it or another site that has similar volume pricing. Any
> suggestions?
>
> Dave L.
>
> Atlanta, GA

Nobody
January 23rd, 2004, 01:46 AM
This is all great stuff! Just what I was looking for.

Thanks,

Dave

\\ //
\\\///
\\// <><
/ //\\ <><
\_\ ///\\\ <><
// \\

"Larry" > wrote in message
m...
> Try Al and Gretchen Beatty at http://btsflyfishing.com/
>
> Larry
>
> Nobody wrote:
> > Back last summer I ran across a post identifying a website that sold all
> > kinds of beads, tugsten, brass, nickle, etc. at great prices in large
> > volumes (something obscene like1000 for $50). I can't recall the site
and
> > am looking for it or another site that has similar volume pricing. Any
> > suggestions?
> >
> > Dave L.
> >
> > Atlanta, GA

Hooked
January 23rd, 2004, 06:26 AM
"Nobody" > wrote in message
. ..

> \\ //
> \\\///
> \\// <><
> / //\\ <><
> \_\ ///\\\ <><
> // \\

Looks like that big fly is gonna eat those little fishies. :-)

riverman
January 29th, 2004, 02:48 PM
"Hooked" > wrote in message
> "Nobody" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > \\ //
> > \\\///
> > \\// <><
> > // \\
> >

> Looks like that big fly is gonna eat those little fishies. :-)

Took me a second to figure out what that was a picture of. Then I realized
it was the last thing you see if you fail to wear your glasses while
casting...

--riverman