PDA

View Full Version : San Mateo ISE Jan 29th??

Larry
January 29th, 2004, 06:45 AM
Sort of late to ask, but anyone planning on being there tomorrow (Thursday)?

I'll check back tomorrow morning before I go...

Larry

Marshall Krasser
January 29th, 2004, 07:30 AM
Saturday for me.
-Marshall

--
NOTE: Please remove "MY_WADERS" from my return Email address
if you wish to reply directly. Thanks, M

Svend Tang-Petersen
January 29th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Larry wrote:

> Sort of late to ask, but anyone planning on being there tomorrow (Thursday)?
>
> I'll check back tomorrow morning before I go...
>
> Larry

I looked at the agenda and decided to go saturday as well. There a guy tying

superrealistic flies and his only presentation is saturday 5.30

Two years ago I went for 3 days, and last year only once. The flyfishing

part seems to be shrinking and I heard similar comments from people last

night at our tying class.