PDA

View Full Version : Natural Progression

Iveyxs
February 12th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Hi everyone,
I've been fishing ever since I was able to walk, so it's only natural for me to
want more from my hobby. After months of trial and error, I finally located a
wholesaler that would sell to me with no minimum. I've started a fly fishing
website - intheboat.com and would appreciate any input on it.

Please note any of these or others you might recognize a need for:
ease of navagation
overall feel
does anything not make sense
colors
layout and design
what other stuff would make nice additions (e.g. forum, tutorials, etc...)

I'm trying to make this a good place to get supplies and establish myself as a
reputable fly fishing / fly tying supplier.
www.intheboat.com - affordable fly tying supplies