PDA

View Full Version : Great Fly Swap 2004 web page

Stan Gula
February 15th, 2004, 10:24 PM
OK, I'm jumping the gun here, but I finished my flies and decided to get the
page started. Only my own fly is up for now, but I think the picture came
out pretty nice. <g>

http://www.gula.org/roffswaps/swap.php?page=FS2004&id=14

I would like to remind the participants that I'm collecting recipes for the
swap flies. If you want to submit one, send it as an email to
- so far I've only got 11 of the 37. Nothing fancy is
necessary - even a materials list will be welcome.

--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

Frank Church
February 15th, 2004, 10:26 PM
"Stan Gula" > wrote in
:

> http://www.gula.org/roffswaps/swap.php?page=FS2004&id=14

Your right Stan, damn fine shot.

Frank the unfocused

Tim J.
February 15th, 2004, 11:10 PM
"Stan Gula" wrote...
> OK, I'm jumping the gun here, but I finished my flies and decided to get the
> page started. Only my own fly is up for now, but I think the picture came
> out pretty nice. <g>
>
> http://www.gula.org/roffswaps/swap.php?page=FS2004&id=14

Nice detail in that photo!
--
TL,
Tim

JR
February 16th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Stan Gula wrote:

> OK, I'm jumping the gun here, but I finished my flies and decided to get the
> page started. Only my own fly is up for now, but I think the picture came
> out pretty nice. <g>
>
> http://www.gula.org/roffswaps/swap.php?page=FS2004&id=14

Pretty shot of a nice buggy fly.

You know, the fly swap web pages are one of the very coolest parts of
ROFF/ROFFT. Congrats to Stan, Frank, Joe and everyone who has put them
together and kept them up and running.

JR