PDA

View Full Version : Jans net Craft still Operating?

Harry
February 21st, 2004, 03:33 AM
Trying to find a web site address for Jan's Net Craft but been unable to
find it in the search engines. Does anyone know if this US business is still
operating a web site?

Thanks In Advance.

George Adams
February 21st, 2004, 03:37 AM

www.jannsnetcraft.com

>Does anyone know if this US business is still
>operating a web site?

Got their 2004 catalog in front of me.

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of
youth that doth not grow stale with age."
---- J.W Muller

Harry
February 21st, 2004, 03:52 AM
Disregard, thankyou, found it. It'd help if i spelled it correctly.

"Harry" > wrote in message
> Trying to find a web site address for Jan's Net Craft but been unable to
> find it in the search engines. Does anyone know if this US business is
still
> operating a web site?
>
> Thanks In Advance.

Harry
February 21st, 2004, 04:01 AM
Thanks George, beat me to it.

Cheers,
"Harry"
"George Adams" > wrote in message
> >From: "Harry"
>

> >Trying to find a web site address for Jan's Net Craft but been unable to
> >find it in the search engines.
>
> www.jannsnetcraft.com
>
> >Does anyone know if this US business is still
> >operating a web site?
>
> Got their 2004 catalog in front of me.
>

> George Adams
>
> "All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only
dream of
> youth that doth not grow stale with age."
> ---- J.W Muller

Plabovitz
February 21st, 2004, 11:38 PM
http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/Content.aspx?src=home.htm

still there, great showroom too in Maumee, OH