PDA

View Full Version : Still mounting flies....

asadi
February 28th, 2004, 03:16 AM
....belatedly realizing that the 'Busy Beaver" hobby shop - located well back
from a not so well traveled road - might not be the best place to pick up
chicks . . . I got all dolled up, we're talking old spice cologne, and went
to "Michaels Arts & Crafts" over by the mall.

I was in heaven - a veritable multitude of warm womanly flesh just being all
arts and craftsy.

Well, I am in my golden years. That means that something else will kill me
besides the lingering death of any sexually transmitted desease.
However, golden years to the occupants and visitors to this establishment
meant that they would call me sir. Sir. Like I was their freaking grandpa or
something.

I did just flat out tell the cashier (with whom I had been carrying on a
rather witty conversation in my opinion) that I'd like to buy her some
candy.

She must have thought about it because she told me , "Ummm, that would be
'too' kinky."

Anyhow, what ideas I have been able to come up with so far have been photoed
and posted over in fishing abpf.

I'd really like some input here fellows or I'll just keep
typing...he,he,he...

john

Mike Connor
February 28th, 2004, 03:46 AM
"asadi" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
hlink.net...
<SNIP>
> I'd really like some input here fellows or I'll just keep
> typing...he,he,he...
>
> john

Look in an electrical shop for the cable end sleeves used by electricians
etc. Mount these on your backing board. One end is flared, use a drill to
make a hole the same size as the sleeve, push the sleeve into the hole, put
a drop of glue on the flare, and push in tight.

Use tinned wire to loop through these, and hold the fly. You can also use
thin monofilament.

You can find these things all over the place, these are gold plated, and
look very nice indeed;
http://www.takefiveaudio.com/wbt_strand_end_sleeves_un-insulated_and_insulated.htm

although they are not cheap. These endsleeves are available in a whole range
of types and sizes. A packet of 100 chromed, or nickel plated costs less
than a dollar.

TL
MC

Kevin