PDA

View Full Version : WANTED - MARINE ELECTRONIC DEVICES

May 11th, 2004, 09:49 PM
WANTED - MARINE ELECTRONIC DEVICES

USED BUT STILL NEW WANTED
any marine electronic devices that's within 2 to 6 years old
will be considered if the price is right.
- Radar, Autopilots, GPS fixed or hand held, Chartplotters,
Fishfinders 2-D and 3-D, Instruments, used engine hour monitors, VHF
Radios, Navigation Software (recent), weather/wind instruments,
compasses, generators, marine radios, etc................

Let me know what you have and what price you want. I will pick up,
remove, and pay cash.

Call Don 705-484-1301

Jake
May 12th, 2004, 01:24 AM