PDA

View Full Version : marine fish

Bolton
September 22nd, 2003, 11:55 AM
hi, anyone keeping marine fish at home?my fish can last for 3 days
only.after that it is bye,bye.anyone can help?
thanks.

--
TKE

USA
September 22nd, 2003, 11:36 PM
"Bolton" > wrote in message
> hi, anyone keeping marine fish at home?my fish can last for 3 days
> only.after that it is bye,bye.anyone can help?
> thanks.

I think you have to use salt water

L. A. Powell
September 23rd, 2003, 12:16 AM
Unless you have a steady supply of fresh salt water that replaces the
existing salt water, with its fish waste, three days is about all one
could expect.

"USA" > wrote in message

> "Bolton" > wrote in message
> > hi, anyone keeping marine fish at home?my fish can last for 3 days
> > only.after that it is bye,bye.anyone can help?
> > thanks.
> >

> I think you have to use salt water

Charlie Bress
September 23rd, 2003, 08:37 PM
I don't think you have to actually replace the water. There are lots of
folks with salt water aquariums. Go to a good pet shop and talk to the folks
there about a salt water set up. I think you will find they are not cheap.
Or even faster go to google.com and search on "salt water aquarium".

Charlie

"L. A. Powell" > wrote in message
> Unless you have a steady supply of fresh salt water that replaces the
> existing salt water, with its fish waste, three days is about all one
> could expect.

L. A. Powell
September 23rd, 2003, 09:35 PM
That's a way to do it without replacing the water; a filtration method
removes the wastes.