PDA

View Full Version : sea4two.net Now for Dial ups and High Speed

Allen
May 17th, 2004, 03:58 AM
You now have a choice ! Click on the Killer Whale
@ http://sea4two.net and you go to the DSL / Cable
side. Click on the turtle and you get the 56k/dial up
mirror site of http://sea4two.net.. Now everyone can
get free fishing information , weather, tides, message board,
and chat room, fishing reports coming soon ! Reload on the
DSL/Cable page as it will be updated daily.
Allen
p.s. it's free, and no strings attached.

Allen
May 18th, 2004, 03:40 AM
Ponce Inlet Florida and areas 5 miles north and south now
have daily fishing reports. Stop in and check out http://sea4two.net
Other areas to be added soon.!

"Allen" > wrote in message
. ..
> You now have a choice ! Click on the Killer Whale
> @ http://sea4two.net and you go to the DSL / Cable
> side. Click on the turtle and you get the 56k/dial up
> mirror site of http://sea4two.net.. Now everyone can
> get free fishing information , weather, tides, message board,
> and chat room, fishing reports coming soon ! Reload on the
> DSL/Cable page as it will be updated daily.
> Allen
> p.s. it's free, and no strings attached.

DM
May 19th, 2004, 12:37 PM
TEst

"Allen" > wrote in message
.. .
> Ponce Inlet Florida and areas 5 miles north and south now
> have daily fishing reports. Stop in and check out http://sea4two.net
> Other areas to be added soon.!
>

> "Allen" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > You now have a choice ! Click on the Killer Whale
> > @ http://sea4two.net and you go to the DSL / Cable
> > side. Click on the turtle and you get the 56k/dial up
> > mirror site of http://sea4two.net.. Now everyone can
> > get free fishing information , weather, tides, message board,
> > and chat room, fishing reports coming soon ! Reload on the
> > DSL/Cable page as it will be updated daily.
> > Allen
> > p.s. it's free, and no strings attached.

Allen
May 23rd, 2004, 12:17 AM
Can someone please check the page and all the links ?
I have a mirror site for dialups..
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&ext=1&groupid=202039&ck
Please let me know if that link works !
That link takes you to the sea4two Bellsouth page.. .
I have had 30,188 hits since January and haven't any complaints,
but not a good word either. What do you want in a fishing information,
fishing friend, web page.
Ps. check out the high speed page also.
click on http://sea4two.net and let me know.