PDA

View Full Version : Need Charter Boat

Rodney
October 14th, 2003, 03:10 AM
Hay guys I need a Charter boat, that bottom fishes, to test something.

My licensee used his own charter caption, and frankly I don't believe
him, nothing is that good, I would like a second opinion, from someone
who has nothing to gain by giving a good or bad report.

This guy told him he got 100% hooked and landed fish from each bite.
(no lost bait, unless the fish was caught)

I was not surprised about all of the lip hooked, but the 100% hook ups
is hard for even me to believe.

If someone wants, and can test this, next time they go out (once they
have them of course) let me know
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,