PDA

View Full Version : sportfishing in miami

fenster
October 14th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Going to be in south beach miami from 2nd of jan 2004 for three days
and want to do some SERIOUS sportfishing but can only find charters
for whole boats. I dont want to hire the whole boat for hundreds of
dollars and dont want to go crab fishing with 50 kids. Any groups I
can tag along with or any other ideas?

Arthur L. Yokell
October 15th, 2003, 12:30 AM
Contact a charter boat captain and tell him when you want to fish. Ask him
if you can fill out a party that is short a guy.This should work. It always
has for me.. Contact him now!

--
Arthur L. Yokell
Yokell Sales & Construction, Inc.