PDA

View Full Version : Winyah Bay, Georgetown

charlie
November 18th, 2003, 12:34 AM
It was a good day of fishing on Sunday. Black Bass, Black Drum and
Spot Tails at the jetties. One Spot Tail was too big, had to release
it. Ran into a school of Stripers in the South Santee - non stop
action for about 15-20 minutes, caught about 12, kept 6. We also
caught one Trout at the upper end of Grace Island.

Rusty Unger
November 18th, 2003, 12:43 AM
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:34:17 -0500, charlie >
wrote:

>It was a good day of fishing on Sunday. Black Bass, Black Drum and
>Spot Tails at the jetties. One Spot Tail was too big, had to release
>it. Ran into a school of Stripers in the South Santee - non stop
>action for about 15-20 minutes, caught about 12, kept 6. We also
>caught one Trout at the upper end of Grace Island.

Great to see you had a good day....I fished the bay last Saturday, and
didn't have to much luck, wanted to go out this weekend but didn't.
Great to see someone else in the group from this area! Have you heard
anything about MI lately? I drove by there on Saturday and as usual
this time of year it was packed.

"What does a redneck say right before he dies? Hey y'all, watch this!"
-Michael Waltrip, August 22nd, 2003, Bristol