PDA

View Full Version : Cajun Red Lightning fishing line vs Ande's Backwater fishing line

Basspro*
November 25th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Has anyone have any experience with these two mono fishing lines? How
are their abrasion resistances, stretch, limpness, memory, etc? I've
heard Cajun Red Lightning line is excellent for sal****er while the
Ande's is always a true contender.

Rodney
November 26th, 2003, 10:38 PM
Basspro* wrote:

> Has anyone have any experience with these two mono fishing lines? How
> are their abrasion resistances, stretch, limpness, memory, etc? I've
> heard Cajun Red Lightning line is excellent for sal****er while the
> Ande's is always a true contender.

the Cajun line is a high quality fishing line, I have used it quite a
bit, and know the inventors of it (they are actually engineers for
another line company) It is about as good as all the rest of the premium
lines
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,

Allen
December 20th, 2003, 01:59 AM
BP
I know a little about ande,,, the color means nothing on what you
want to fish for, but is tells you how good it is.
Cheap is white or clear if you like clear use it, polished finish, stiffer,
thicker per lb. rateing. less yards per 1/4 lb spool. Green the best.
rated 20 lb test it breaks when tested anywhere at 19.8 + - .1 lb lbs
if you are going for a world record use this.....
I like clear for lures in trash waters, pink over sand, and green trolling
near the offshore weedline. Not a tuff line but soft and med stretch.
and what in the hell does cajun red lightning do for me? If you buy a line
with
name like that, you better get a ford 150 and some chew before ya all
go fishin ...Ye Hawwwwwwww

Allen
PS. Just havin some fun.. just get the good stuff and fish when the fish are
biting,

"Rodney" > wrote in message
> Basspro* wrote:
>
> > Has anyone have any experience with these two mono fishing lines? How
> > are their abrasion resistances, stretch, limpness, memory, etc? I've
> > heard Cajun Red Lightning line is excellent for sal****er while the
> > Ande's is always a true contender.
>

> the Cajun line is a high quality fishing line, I have used it quite a
> bit, and know the inventors of it (they are actually engineers for
> another line company) It is about as good as all the rest of the premium
> lines
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,
> Straight Up Lures, Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights,
> and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

Allen
December 20th, 2003, 02:07 AM
"Rodney" > wrote in message
> Basspro* wrote:
>
> > Has anyone have any experience with these two mono fishing lines? How
> > are their abrasion resistances, stretch, limpness, memory, etc? I've
> > heard Cajun Red Lightning line is excellent for sal****er while the
> > Ande's is always a true contender.
>

> the Cajun line is a high quality fishing line, I have used it quite a
> bit, and know the inventors of it (they are actually engineers for
> another line company) It is about as good as all the rest of the premium
> lines
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,
> Straight Up Lures, Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights,
> and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

Fintastic
December 29th, 2003, 04:54 AM
Try Sufix DNA or Tritanium.

I was an Ande only type till I ran into this line, now it is all I fish,
fresh & sal****er.

Paul

om...