PDA

View Full Version : I only fish shoes

Shane D. Maudiss
December 1st, 2003, 07:10 AM
Why can I not fish fishes ?

I only get old shoes.

Rodney
December 2nd, 2003, 03:06 PM
Shane D. Maudiss wrote:

> Why can I not fish fishes ?
>
> I only get old shoes.

Remove the hooks and lures from you rods prior to storing them in your
closet

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,

Sphynx
December 2nd, 2003, 08:36 PM
Shane D. Maudiss wrote:
> Why can I not fish fishes ?
>
> I only get old shoes.

Stop whining! Fillet of "Sole" tastes great.

--
Sphynx

David Lee
December 3rd, 2003, 04:10 AM
Hey Rodney!! Glad to see you is still alive! I need more of those
snaggless weights since I started fishin rocks. Have yer addy once
again. Man--I miss all the od farts! stinky

Rodney
December 3rd, 2003, 02:50 PM
David Lee wrote:
> Hey Rodney!! Glad to see you is still alive! I need more of those
> snaggless weights since I started fishin rocks. Have yer addy once
> again. Man--I miss all the od farts! stinky

http://ezknot.com/RockHopper.html
At the bottom is the ordering information

On my address just look at my signature line, and put "rod" in front of
the domain name ", sorry bout not just posting the return
address but I got slammed with viruses by a new virus that gathers the
addresses from news groups a month or two ago

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,
Straight Up Lures, Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights,
and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

walter
December 12th, 2003, 09:52 PM
get some bate on your hook