PDA

View Full Version : Pensacola fish in the winter?

LD
December 29th, 2003, 01:50 AM
Is there anything that bites in the winter? The Kings and Cobia are gone
but, any AJ near shore at the wrecks? On a calm day I can go out 10-15
miles (for what?)
LD

RB
December 29th, 2003, 07:14 AM
Blues and reds can be frequently be found in an area around the pass in
schools, along with chicken dolphin. We've taken a number of school blues
around the Mass stacks.

---

LD
December 31st, 2003, 11:46 PM
Thanks, I did catch a couple of 32" redfish in or just outside of the pass,
course, I had to putem back. If one had been, say 28" I might have been
able to "shorten" his tail with a pair of sissors but 32" was too much.
LD

. ..