PDA

View Full Version : Penn Squidder side plate question

Scott
January 13th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Does anyone know of a source for squidder side plates? I found one for
$42 but the whole reel isn't worth it. I'd even settle for a used one.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Scott

Scott
January 13th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Forgot to mention that I need the right side.

Ray Edmundson
January 13th, 2004, 06:50 PM
I guess you know about scottsbt.com, they have the plate for $42.50. My
best advice would be to search on E-bay. You can get a complete reel
for as low as $26.00 and sometimes part reels come up. There are at
least a dozen listed right now.

Ray