PDA

View Full Version : Some NEW Surf Rods and Reels Forsale

Bob
January 15th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Hi
One of our local bait&tackle shops recently went out of business.
There were a few items I wanted and the price was right however I had
to buy a whole box of items to get what I wanted. As a result I have
several reels and rods forsale.

All the items are brand new, still in their original box or packing
materials. All prices include shipping. If you have questions please
email me at

All Items are NEW!

-- REELS --
Penn 525 MAG -- $100.00 (I have 6)
Penn 535 GS -- $90.00 (I have 3)
Penn 7500 SS -- $100.00 (I have 3)
Penn 6500 SS -- $85.00 (I have 4)
Shimano TLD-50IILR -- $300.00
Shimano TLD-30II -- $200.00

-- RODS –
Ocean Master (12' surf rod) OM12SCM $90.00 (I have 6)
Ocean Master (12' surf rod) OM12SC $90.00 (I have 6)

Thanks for Looking,
George

Rodney
January 17th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Bob wrote:

> -- RODS –
> Ocean Master (12' surf rod) OM12SCM $90.00 (I have 6)
> Ocean Master (12' surf rod) OM12SC $90.00 (I have 6)

What's the lure weight and line weight Maximums for these rods

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,