PDA

View Full Version : I fish sea-monsters

Alberto Panno-Peano
January 20th, 2004, 06:38 AM
I like to eat sea-monsters and I´m searching for new creatures, so can
you tell me where to find giant monsters underwater ?

Rodney
January 20th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Alberto Panno-Peano wrote:

> I like to eat sea-monsters and I´m searching for new creatures, so can
> you tell me where to find giant monsters underwater ?

Sure thing, we have been catching huge numbers of huge, previously un
known sea monsters off the west cost of Atlantis all fall, most have
been caught from the beach, right below the volcano.

I charter to these water, but I need your payment of $5,842.29, non
refundable, per person, 6 months in advance. (we have no shows from time
to time)

WE use a US office, to send your funds to, but you will need to meet me
on pier 9, on the East coast of Atlantis at 5:00 A.M. the day of the
charter,, don't be late, or we leave without you.

For more information call 1-800-78B-R549

Disclaimer *

WE do not supply directions to the pier,, if your a true Sea Monster
fisherman, you will know how to get there, we do this to keep those ,
tree huggers, PETA, and scientist who might want to shut down the
fishery, from knowing where it is.

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Stand Out Hooks ,

February 19th, 2004, 09:31 AM
>look into my shorts, but it aint cheep ! LOL
"Alberto Panno-Peano" > wrote in message
om...
> I like to eat sea-monsters and I´m searching for new creatures, so can
> you tell me where to find giant monsters underwater ?

bidkev
March 18th, 2004, 06:29 AM

Underwater? You **** your pants? ;-)