PDA

View Full Version : NEW Reels for Sale - Shimano TLD-30II, Penns and more.

Bob
January 20th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Hi,
I had posted a few days ago about a bait shop which went out of
business. I had purchased a bulk load of items and sold many of them
here. I've had overwhelming response regarding the Shimano TLD-30II's
and the Penn Reels I went back to see if they had anymore in their
shop.

I was able to purchase a few more Shimano's and Penns. These are
brand new, in orginal box. They will come with a fresh receipt to you
will not have any warranty problems. All prices include shipping.

If you have questions please email me at
-- REELS --
PENN 525 MEG -- $100.00 each (I have 5)
Shimano TLD-30II -- $200.00 (I have 6)
Penn 535 GS -- $90.00 (I have 2)
Penn 7500 SS -- $100.00 (I have 1)
Penn 6500 SS -- $85.00 (I have 3)

-- RODS --
Ocean Master (12' surf rod) OM12SCM $60.00 (I have 6)
Ocean Master (12' surf rod) OM12SC $60.00 (I have 6)

Thanks for Looking,
George

Harry Krause
January 20th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Bob wrote:

> Hi,
> I had posted a few days ago about a bait shop which went out of
> business. I had purchased a bulk load of items and sold many of them
> here. I've had overwhelming response regarding the Shimano TLD-30II's
> and the Penn Reels I went back to see if they had anymore in their
> shop.
>
> I was able to purchase a few more Shimano's and Penns. These are
> brand new, in orginal box. They will come with a fresh receipt to you
> will not have any warranty problems. All prices include shipping.
>
> If you have questions please email me at
> -- REELS --
> PENN 525 MEG -- $100.00 each (I have 5)
> Shimano TLD-30II -- $200.00 (I have 6)
> Penn 535 GS -- $90.00 (I have 2)
> Penn 7500 SS -- $100.00 (I have 1)
> Penn 6500 SS -- $85.00 (I have 3)
>
> -- RODS --
> Ocean Master (12' surf rod) OM12SCM $60.00 (I have 6)
> Ocean Master (12' surf rod) OM12SC $60.00 (I have 6)
>
> Thanks for Looking,
> George

$50 for one of the 6500 SS...

--
Email sent to is never read.

D0N ßailey
January 21st, 2004, 04:21 PM
I might be interested in the 535's but....

Who's George?
Who's Bob?

See what Im getting at here?

db