PDA

View Full Version : Bisbee's week in Cabo - luxury timeshare

Cynthia C.
January 22nd, 2004, 07:52 AM
Enjoy five-star accommodations during Bisbee's fishing week in Cabo San
Lucas, October 15-23. Timeshare unit available at the Villa del Palmar,
centrally located on Medano Beach and walking distance to downtown or the
marina. Resort has a view of the famous "Arco" and many units have pool
view, ocean view or both. Large studio with one bath has queen bed and queen
pull-out sofa or two double beds. All units have fully equipped kitchens,
maid service, A/C, phone, two restaurants, European spa, fitness center,
grocery store, laundry facilities and internet cafe. Three pools, one with
whale water slide, wide array of activities and water sports. Price
$900/week (no taxes).

If booked through the hotel, this week is over $1400; my price is $500 less.

Read more about the resort here:
http://www.villadelpalmarloscabos.com

See unit floor plan here:
http://www.villadelpalmarloscabos.com/images/juniorfloor.jpg

(To respond, remove the obvious from my reply-to address.)