PDA

View Full Version : TRIMBLE NT 200 GPS??

oh duh
March 9th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know where I might find information about a trimble NT200 GPS?

A friend dropped one off to me for free but I have no manuals or literature
for it. I haven't been able to find anything on the net either. Trimble
stopped supporting it in any way shape or form back in the 90s. At this
point I am trying to decide if it's even worth drilling holes in my boat to
install this thing. The receiver is 6 channel. I notice most of the new GPS
units are 12 channel.

Any advice or leads to information would be greatly appreciated.

daytripper
March 9th, 2004, 10:46 PM
On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 09:42:11 GMT, "oh duh" > wrote:

>Does anyone know where I might find information about a trimble NT200 GPS?
>
>A friend dropped one off to me for free but I have no manuals or literature
>for it. I haven't been able to find anything on the net either. Trimble
>stopped supporting it in any way shape or form back in the 90s. At this
>point I am trying to decide if it's even worth drilling holes in my boat to
>install this thing. The receiver is 6 channel. I notice most of the new GPS
>units are 12 channel.
>
>Any advice or leads to information would be greatly appreciated.

There's no way I'd even drill Hole One in my boat for such an antique...