PDA

View Full Version : Cape Cod Striper Guide

Ted Bobetsky
March 17th, 2004, 03:27 AM
I know how much you all love spam but here goes my once or twice a year ad.
Remember, I do have more free fishing information in my web page than any
other Captain's web site. If you have any questions about striper fishing on
Cape Cod feel free to email me with your questions. If you want to wade fish
Cape Cod I have put together a page, to be expanded, with specific spots and
tips regarding the eastern shore of Buzzards Bay. I get hate mail from
people who think I have spoiled their "secret" spots and kudos from those
who appreciate the information, found nowhere else I might add. Check it out
at: http://www.flyfishing-the-salt.com/secrets.html
--
Sooooo....... Boys and girls the 2004 striper season will be here soon. Last
season's fishing was great and hopefully this one will be. My rates still