PDA

View Full Version : recommended Kauai north shore charters ?

Jack
March 19th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation on an affordable 4 hr. shared
charter (hopefully in the $150 price range) ??

Thanks,

Jack

Scott Seidman
March 22nd, 2004, 08:55 PM
(Jack) wrote in
om:

> Does anyone have a recommendation on an affordable 4 hr. shared
> charter (hopefully in the $150 price range) ??
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jack

I'm pretty sure I used Bob McReynolds, http://www.aloha.net/~themcrs/

We were fishing less than 10 minutes after departure. We caught fish, and
I thought the guy was great. Ocean can be rough

Rate depends on how many people go, I think--one of the advantages of
Anini.

Scott

Scott Seidman
March 22nd, 2004, 08:57 PM
Scott Seidman > wrote in
. 1.4:

> (Jack) wrote in
> om:
>
>> Does anyone have a recommendation on an affordable 4 hr. shared
>> charter (hopefully in the $150 price range) ??
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jack
>
> I'm pretty sure I used Bob McReynolds, http://www.aloha.net/~themcrs/
>
> We were fishing less than 10 minutes after departure. We caught fish,
> and I thought the guy was great. Ocean can be rough
>
> Rate depends on how many people go, I think--one of the advantages of
> Anini.
>
> Scott

This was light tackle, no fighting chairs.

Scott