PDA

View Full Version : Online Stores For Tackle?

Bronco_Beerslug
March 21st, 2004, 03:52 PM
Would appreciate some suggestions for good online tackle stores. I've found
http://gofishin.com/index.cgi ... http://www.eangler.com/eangler/index.asp
.... so far.

I'm looking for mostly in-shore and near-shore rods, reels, line, leader,
baits etc...

Jim

joe
March 21st, 2004, 06:57 PM
In article >,
"Bronco_Beerslug" > wrote:

> Would appreciate some suggestions for good online tackle stores. I've found
> http://gofishin.com/index.cgi ... http://www.eangler.com/eangler/index.asp
> ... so far.
>
> I'm looking for mostly in-shore and near-shore rods, reels, line, leader,
> baits etc...

I have a local Bass Pro and buy much of my equipment there. You can
purchase online as well. The store brand rods have performed well for me
and save some money. Typically there is a combo which offers some
savings and sales or closeouts also offer savings. My equipment has been
in use for a couple of years now and still performs well.

I have an 'affiliate' link on my site and used to keep a current list of
outfits and tackle linked directly to Bass Pro. I have not updated in
some time but you can read the details on the outfits I have listed. The
models I use are noted there. As an affiliate I would get a small
percentage fee for sales directed from my site; no additional cost to
the shopper as I understand.

Another option would be Cabelas and I would have equal confidence in
buying from them. My experience with them is good as they offer very
good consumer support as well as efficient processing of orders.

There are other sites but these two are where I would start unless there
was a specialty item they did not have.

Good Fishin'

atljoe
--
"Atlanta Joe" aka Joe Webb
Flats fishing is Flat Fun!

Sam Salmon
March 22nd, 2004, 12:59 AM
http://www.charkbait.com
http://www.insidesportfishing.com

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 08:52:54 -0700, "Bronco_Beerslug"
> wrote:

>Would appreciate some suggestions for good online tackle stores. I've found
>http://gofishin.com/index.cgi ... http://www.eangler.com/eangler/index.asp
>... so far.
>
>I'm looking for mostly in-shore and near-shore rods, reels, line, leader,
>baits etc...
>
>Jim

Bronco_Beerslug
March 24th, 2004, 12:24 AM