PDA

View Full Version : Re: fishing report - Flagler County, FL - 03/21/2004

John Benson
March 22nd, 2004, 11:12 PM
I enjoyed you pictures. What size trolling motor is that on your jon boat,
and how long is the jon boat? I have a 17 foot jon boat and am wondering
what size electric motor will push it good.