PDA

View Full Version : fishing report - Flagler County, FL - 03/21/2004

MrCruise
March 22nd, 2004, 05:45 PM
I headed up to Moody Launch Area Sunday morning to fish with Kip... Kip
had Knees Replaced in January and this is his first fishing trip since the
surgery. He had to convince his wife to let him go (with me)... Apparently
I'm a bad influence. I think she's got it backwards :) Kip drove the boat
while I did everything else. I managed to catch a handfull of mullet and
we hit our usual spots. After heading back into the flats, Kip caught a
nice 24 Inch RedFish which he had to Coax Out from under the boat, and
around massive oyster beds. Soon after, the tide changed and the fish
became disinterested. We fished till about noon and called it quits. If
you would like to see all of the photos I took today, then please check
out the website at http://www.openverse.org/Fishing/Fishing-03-21-2004

Cruise - details.
http://www.liphooked.com - A Fishing Community