PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Shimano 4000sm schematics for spinning reel.

Jarrod Driscoll
September 21st, 2003, 11:38 PM
Am looking for reel schematics for Shimano 4000sm (speed master ) spinning
reel. Have had a look on the shimano website and on the net without much
luck. If
anyone could point me to a webpage, or if the have an electronic version
that
they could e-mail to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jarrod

Sam Salmon
September 22nd, 2003, 03:51 AM
Try the Tackle Board http://www.sport-fish-info.com all kinds of
friendly informative folks.

Jarrod Driscoll wrote:

>Am looking for reel schematics for Shimano 4000sm (speed master ) spinning
>reel. Have had a look on the shimano website and on the net without much
>luck. If
>anyone could point me to a webpage, or if the have an electronic version
>that
>they could e-mail to me it would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>
>Jarrod

licker
September 22nd, 2003, 08:27 PM
Have you e mailed Shamino. They are very helpful. I have sent them a 10
year old reel that I wanted overhauled. The local authorized repair shop
did not have the replacement part and told me the reel could not be
repaired. Shamino sent me a brand new reel on the same type and comparable
specs for a small fee. A lot less then the new reel would have cost to
purchase out right.

Sarge