PDA

View Full Version : Award for Fishing Sites

Luigi Burgi
October 2nd, 2003, 09:53 PM
We have evaluated over 30 fishing sites and no one could win a 6/6
award.
If you have a fishing related sites and want to try you can apply for
free at:
http://www.blackbassfishing.it/awardsusa.htm

We would be glad to finally have a first winner of the top award.
Thank you,
Luigi

--
Luigi F. Burgi
www.blackbassfishing.it - Fishing Photos, Videos & Software

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
October 2nd, 2003, 10:22 PM
"Luigi Burgi" > wrote in message
> We have evaluated over 30 fishing sites and no one could win a 6/6
> award.
> If you have a fishing related sites and want to try you can apply for
> free at:
> http://www.blackbassfishing.it/awardsusa.htm
>
> We would be glad to finally have a first winner of the top award.
> Thank you,
> Luigi
>
> --
> Luigi F. Burgi
> www.blackbassfishing.it - Fishing Photos, Videos & Software

And exactly what is the criteria for 6/6?
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Luigi Burgi
October 2nd, 2003, 10:48 PM
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" ha scritto:

> And exactly what is the criteria for 6/6?

There are 4 scores section divided in some subsections (Functionality,
Design, Contents...)
The max score is 60 and over 50 points a site wins the 6/6 Stars
Award.

Thank you for asking,
Luigi

--