PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Cabela's?

Wilhelmus Wallace
October 4th, 2003, 10:51 PM
It seems like Cabela's is in the habit of firing employees for the
simple crime of possessing "forbidden" opinions:

http://www.boycottcabelas.com/

"Every man dies, but not every man truly lives"

barbz
October 5th, 2003, 12:18 AM
Wilhelmus Wallace wrote:
It seems like Cabela's is in the habit of firing employees for the
simple crime of possessing "forbidden" opinions:

http://www.boycottcabelas.com/

"Every man dies, but not every man truly lives"

Oh, the poor little white supremacist got his peepee slapped! What an
egregious shame!

Now let me get this right...this clown gets pulled over after he and his
buddies have finished papering a neighborhood with anti-immigration crap
featuring the following:

If current trends continue, Whites will
be a minority in this country within the
next 50 years. Non-Whites are turning
America into a Third World slum. They
come for welfare or to take our jobs. They
bring crime. Let's send them home now!

NATIONAL ALLIANCE
An organization of Whites who aren't afraid to speak up for our race

Having finished distributing their hate literature to this neighborhood,
which many apparently found offensive, they get pulled over for expired
registration tags.

They proceed to give the Latino officer such a hard time that he has
their car towed. White boy's wifey has to go down to the police station
to retrieve it.

Then, an article about the fliers appears in the local newspaper, the
reporter being a childhood associate who, it is suggested, doesn't care
for the guy very much. Small wonder, racist droolers are seldom popular
outside of their own circle of bigots.

Having read the article in the paper, in which this "victim" is
mentioned by name, the Cabela people call him in for a meeting. He is
suspended for 14 days, and then fired.

The website states; "Every dollar spent on Cabela’s merchandise is a
slap in the face of the sacrifices at Concord and Valley Forge; and the
freedoms we enjoy today only because of the blood, sweat, and toil of
the American patriots that fought and died there."

To even dare to compare this white-power bigot to real patriots is
outrageous! Rather, I'd compare them to the cowardly thugs of the early
KKK, who thought their rights superceded those of non-white Americans,
who hid behind masks and came in the night to terrorize innocent people.

No, I don't think I'll be boycotting Cabelas any time soon.

barbz

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
October 5th, 2003, 01:43 AM
"Wilhelmus Wallace" > wrote in message
> It seems like Cabela's is in the habit of firing employees for the
> simple crime of possessing "forbidden" opinions:

When I first read the page you directed me to, I knew that there had to be more to the story than
was being told. Now, after reading what he did to get disciplinary action, I agree with Cabela's.
I would have fired his white supremacist a$$ as well.
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Rodney
October 5th, 2003, 02:01 AM
Wilhelmus Wallace wrote:

> It seems like Cabela's is in the habit of firing employees for the
> simple crime of possessing "forbidden" opinions:

Cabela's can hire and fire anyone they want, for just about any reason
they want.

They did not infringe on this man's "right's" of free speech, he can
speak, or distribute any writen thing he wants to, Cabela's should not
be "forced" to retain him.

Being a bigot, is a dangerous "mental" state, I would not retain the
services of any employee, who is filled with general hate, you never
know what he might do, or blame for his own insecurities
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,

Ookie Wonderslug
October 5th, 2003, 02:51 PM
On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:01:17 -0500, Rodney > wrote:

>Being a bigot, is a dangerous "mental" state, I would not retain the
>services of any employee, who is filled with general hate, you never
>know what he might do, or blame for his own insecurities

While I do not agree with anything the National Alliance stands for, I
do agree that soon this nation will be a third world slum because of
uncontrolled immigration.

You might be living in some white bread area that has not experienced
the influx of mexicans. I however do not have that luxury. It used to
be that when someone came to this country they had to learn to speak
english. They also had to learn something of the history and culture
of this nation before being allowed to live here. We had immigration
quotas that allowed those who arrived to assimilate and become
Americans before the next big batch came over. That no longer exists.
At least not for mexicans. They come here, and instead of becoming
Americans, they try to turn American into mexico. I have dealt with
hundreds of illegal mexicans. Let me tell you, they are intent on
taking what used to be mexico back and then some. Look at Mexifornia.
It used to be a nice place to live. Now it is just one long barrio
from San Diego to San Francisco. No one seems to realize that we are
being invaded. We are going to lose our nation just like the Serbians
did in Kosovo.

Look, no nation can invade this country with weapons. It is
impossible. It would be a bloody mess. Invading countries with tanks
and bombs is stupid in this day and age. Especially in a democracy.
Why waste resources in a futile battle when you can just send your
lower classes over? When there are enough of them, they can just vote
themselves in office and BOOM de facto mexico. It has already happened
in one town in Texas. All official business is conducted in spanish.
All the council members are mexican. Just wait until that happens to
YOUR town. Hope you know spanish.

I for one love America. I think we have made a great place to live. I
want it to stay that way. If mexicans want to immigrate that is fine.
Just make them do it legally so they become Americans and have
allegiance to America and not to mexico. We have to deport the
illegals that are here. Before they declare independence. Before they
number more than we do. Before it comes to war. I do not want to see
tens of thousands of mexicans and Americans killed. I do not want to
lose my country. If you sleeping slugs just wake up and demand action
all this trouble could be avoided. I am not holding my breath though.
Most people are just too stupid to realize what is going on.

They think "they just want a better life" or "America is a melting
pot, it can take them". Tell me what happens when you dump a load of
chunks into a melting pot. (It loses it's former consistency and
becomes a bucket of lumps.) We need time for the chunks to melt before
we put more in. They do not want to be part of the American dream.
They want to turn this place into mexico. If you like mexico so much,
MOVE THERE. I for one do not like it, don't want it to be here and
when the time comes will fight to restore this nation.

It is not racist to love America. It is not racist to see what is
going on. It is not racist to realize that we are in fact being
invaded. It is just being awake. Try it sometime.

David H. Lipman
October 5th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Since the United States is a county of immigrants - your rant is BS.

There is nothing wrong with immigrants...as long as they came here legally !

G-d Bless America baby, Yeah !

Dave

"Ookie Wonderslug" > wrote in message
> [...]
| all this trouble could be avoided. I am not holding my breath though.
| Most people are just too stupid to realize what is going on.
|
| They think "they just want a better life" or "America is a melting
| pot, it can take them". Tell me what happens when you dump a load of
| chunks into a melting pot. (It loses it's former consistency and
| becomes a bucket of lumps.) We need time for the chunks to melt before
| we put more in. They do not want to be part of the American dream.
| They want to turn this place into mexico. If you like mexico so much,
| MOVE THERE. I for one do not like it, don't want it to be here and
| when the time comes will fight to restore this nation.
|
| It is not racist to love America. It is not racist to see what is
| going on. It is not racist to realize that we are in fact being
| invaded. It is just being awake. Try it sometime.

October 5th, 2003, 09:33 PM
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 14:05:58 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
> wrote:

>Since the United States is a county of immigrants - your rant is BS.
>
>There is nothing wrong with immigrants...as long as they came here legally !
>
>G-d Bless America baby, Yeah !
>
>Dave

That is what I said. Send the illegals home NOW and allow legal
immigration, with quotas and time for the new arrivals to get adjusted
to their new country. Those willing to undergo the process and do what
is required are more than welcome here. They add to the richness of
this great country. It's the ones who come here seeking to establish
"Aztlan" or "Republica de Norte Americano" or just make some money and
and destroy whatever they can. Those are the ones that need to be
deported. Unfortunately it is MOST of them that are like that. I know,
I have met hundreds.

But really, let's get back to fishing. There are no mexicans on the
lake I fish in and while I am fishing I do not want to think about it.
Going tomorrow to Badin. Going to catch many, many fish. Going to
enjoy the fresh air and cool breezes. Going to have a good day. Not
like today. Not like yesterday, nor the day before. The day before
that was pretty bad too. But then the day before that I went fishing
so it was a good day. After tomorrow there will be a string of bad
days,. maybe 4 of them in a row. Then I will get to fish again. So
that will be a good day. No problems on the lake. No worries there
other than how soon the bait will run out.
Must......keep.......mind....on....fishing......fo rget.....about....mexicans...

Chuck S.
October 22nd, 2003, 06:26 PM
David H. Lipman wrote:

> Since the United States is a county of immigrants - your rant is BS.
>
> There is nothing wrong with immigrants...as long as they came here legally !

I think people are concerned about illegal immigrants and the cost to taxpayers
for supporting them. I thought non-citizens could not get welfare?