PDA

View Full Version : Ledger moulds

graham
October 9th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Good Evening.....

Can anyone point me to a shop that would sell me a mould
so i can make my own ledgers out of lead

We used to have one 10 yrs ago but i can only find half of the mould

any help
would be appreciated

thank you
Graham

Bob La Londe
October 13th, 2003, 06:24 AM
"graham" > wrote in message
> Good Evening.....
>
> Can anyone point me to a shop that would sell me a mould
> so i can make my own ledgers out of lead
>
> We used to have one 10 yrs ago but i can only find half of the mould
>
> any help
> would be appreciated
>
> thank you
> Graham

What is a ledger mold?

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

not4wood
October 13th, 2003, 06:27 PM
OK I give...........

I have not had the opportunity to do much deep sea fishing but I've never
heard of a ledger???

I've spent my life fresh and salt, blues, stripper, blacks, porgies and
flounders the usual.

Fresh I've done trout, large mouth.

Are you referring to lead sinkers or split shot???

Not4wood