PDA

View Full Version : Pierfishing message board community blows

Jimmy Reza de la Turin
October 23rd, 2003, 04:46 PM
If you ask a question which deems silly to the regulars on that board, they'll
jump on you and publically make you look like an idiot, what is even
worse is Ken Jones the author would DITTO their sentiment. For example,
someone just asked a question about what is a Baitrunner, 5 people just
bounced on him , one by posting up a google's search engine screen.

Gee, nice community, not much different than the so called "meats" at the
end of Balboa pier which they all claim to hate but are like.

When I asked a 2 part question about a jetty, I got bounced all over and told
to go do my research before I post their, and Ken Jones basically ditto'd that
sentiment.

I guess the message is, if you're not good enough or knowledgeable enough
then don't seek help or ask questions on the Pierfishing.com message boards.

Sad tail when even the author Ken Jones doesn't wanna hear whatever question
you may have.

turin
--

Bob La Londe
October 31st, 2003, 01:56 PM

On the other hand. I get tired of the in crowd alwasy jumping all over new
people.

Take what you can and forget the rest.

--
Bob La Londe