PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: small silver teardrops for ice fishing

wm
November 3rd, 2003, 04:31 PM
Wanted: small silver tear drop lures for ice fishing. I've looked in the
stores and all the other teardrops are colored. I just want a silver
one. It worked best in the early spring.

Anyone know of any mail order places that sell these? Thanks.

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
November 3rd, 2003, 08:04 PM

Try Jann's Netcraft. I believe that the URL is http://www.jannsnetcraft.com .
--