PDA

View Full Version : looking for reel part

RR
November 11th, 2003, 03:24 AM
I am looking for a part to a reel and am having difficulty finding it.
Figured this would be the place to go. I am a daily lurker and know there
are some knowledgable people out there. I am needing an end cap peice to a
pflueger summit 1993l. I know this is a cheapie vintage reel, but I have one
that I have cleaned up and restored and it looks pretty nice. it was missing
both caps that go on the ends that hold the spool, I guess like a tension
adjustment. I need the one on the side opposite the handle. If anyone knows
where I might get one, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

Just me
November 16th, 2003, 06:09 PM
I'm don't know where you're located, but here's the name and address of a
company that has been fixing, repairing and cleaning fishing reels in the
Portland area for at least 30 years, and they have a great reputation. They
also have lots of spare parts, and if they don't have a part, I'm sure they
could tell you where to find it. I think it would be worth the cost of the
call.

Ollie Damon's
236 SE Grand Ave, Portland, OR 97214
Phone: (503) 232-3193

Just me
November 16th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Forgot - they have a website. Here's the link:

http://www.olliedamons.com/

RR
November 16th, 2003, 08:02 PM
Thanks... I appreciate that. I will give them a try.

"Just me" > wrote in message
> Forgot - they have a website. Here's the link:
>
> http://www.olliedamons.com/

RR
November 18th, 2003, 12:40 AM
They said they sold their last one 8 to 10 years ago..... thanks for the
help though.

"RR" > wrote in message
> Thanks... I appreciate that. I will give them a try.
>
> "Just me" > wrote in message
> > Forgot - they have a website. Here's the link:
> >
> > http://www.olliedamons.com/

Just me
November 18th, 2003, 05:06 AM
Too bad, I thought they would be able to help.

Good luck!