PDA

View Full Version : Riches: According to Nature

Richard H.
November 13th, 2003, 03:16 PM
Dear People,
You've often heard, "People have to work hard to earn a living."
Question is who was the first person to say that? Nobody knows. But it has
become the tradition just because many have been preconditioned to believe
that it is noble to see people toil and earn their wages. But from whose
point of view? The employer perhaps? The day or the minute you don't
perform, you are fired.
And once an angel inspired the human race to abandon this thought of
having to struggle for a living many couldn't accept the idea because they
can't get rid of this mass-conscious belief that easy income is ignoble.
Truth does not depend on what most people believe. It is by grace that you
receive the truth. And there is no reason at all that the good Lord will
call it wrong for achieving abundance without great effort. This is the
meaning of grace. Doesn't mean you don't have to work hard, but it means
your hard work will pay you off and you will have plenty of time to enjoy
the fruit of your labor. Reaping what you sow instead of reaping what others
think you deserve to receive.
You may have seen this before but don't realize the potential freedom
this program can bring into your life. It is about the divine law of return
and helping each other. If you freely give to others today, others will
freely give to you tomorrow(Luke 6:38). It cultivates the spirit of giving
and enable one to experience the bliss honesty and cooperation can bring.
I am not saying this is the only program that works, there are others.
But I only know this one at present because of its simplicity in how to run
the business. Nature is never meant to be complicated. Learn more at
www.freewebs.com/seedharvest. And act according to what you believe.

Richard

David H. Lipman
November 13th, 2003, 09:57 PM
__
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7,
/'/ / / /"
('( ' ' _~/
\ '\
'\' \ _7
\ (
\ \.

GO AWAY SPAMMER

R. J. Baker
November 16th, 2003, 05:33 AM
"Richard H." > wrote in message
> Dear People,
<SNIP>
> If you freely give to others today, others will
> freely give to you tomorrow(Luke 6:38). It cultivates the spirit of giving
> and enable one to experience the bliss honesty and cooperation can bring.

Which is worse? Posting a common e-mail scan to an web page without even
correcting the spelling errors? Or invoking the Holy Scripture to place a
Christian spin on an illegal and unethical chain letter scheme?

Net Abuse Complaints to: