PDA

View Full Version : Value of the following spinning rod

Ronbo142
November 16th, 2003, 08:51 PM
This might not be the forum but I will take a shot at it.

Found a Orvis Bambo Spinning rod 7 1/2 feet in the sock and tube.

Anyone have an idea on the value?

November 17th, 2003, 01:49 AM
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:51:37 GMT, "Ronbo142" >
wrote:

>This might not be the forum but I will take a shot at it.
>
>Found a Orvis Bambo Spinning rod 7 1/2 feet in the sock and tube.
>
>Anyone have an idea on the value?

Go to eBay and see if there's anything like it for sale there. Watch
a few auctions of items like it and you'll have a pretty good clue.
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli