PDA

View Full Version : question

barbz
November 19th, 2003, 04:38 PM
I used to have a binaries fishing board before my computer crashed, and
now I can't find it. Twas a place to post fish pix, and I miss it.

barb

RGarri7470
November 19th, 2003, 05:17 PM
> used to have a binaries fishing board before my computer crashed, and
>now I can't find it. Twas a place to post fish pix, and I miss it.
>
>barb

alt.binaries.pictures.fishing maybe?
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

barbz
November 20th, 2003, 04:40 PM
RGarri7470 wrote:
>>used to have a binaries fishing board before my computer crashed, and
>>now I can't find it. Twas a place to post fish pix, and I miss it.
>>
>>barb
>>

> alt.binaries.pictures.fishing maybe?
> Ronnie
>
> http://fishing.about.com

Thanks! That's the one!

barbz

joe
November 23rd, 2003, 04:10 PM
In article >, barbz > wrote:

> RGarri7470 wrote:
> >>used to have a binaries fishing board before my computer crashed, and
> >>now I can't find it. Twas a place to post fish pix, and I miss it.
> >>
> >>barb
> >>

> > alt.binaries.pictures.fishing maybe?
> > Ronnie
> >
> > http://fishing.about.com
>
> Thanks! That's the one!
>
> barbz

http://www.fishingworks.com/

This is also a web based site that you have your own online site and
fishing journal. Several of my sal****er fishing friends use the site
(http://members.fishingworks.com/FishingDL/index.cfm)

good fishin'

atljoe
--
"Atlanta Joe" aka Joe Webb
Flats fishing is Flat Fun!

barbz
November 26th, 2003, 05:44 PM
joe wrote:

>>>alt.binaries.pictures.fishing maybe?
>>>Ronnie

>>>http://fishing.about.com
>>
>>Thanks! That's the one!
>>
>>barbz
>>

> http://www.fishingworks.com/
>
> This is also a web based site that you have your own online site and
> fishing journal. Several of my sal****er fishing friends use the site
> (http://members.fishingworks.com/FishingDL/index.cfm)
>
> good fishin'
>
> atljoe

I just posted a pic of a pretty big ling cod to
alt.binaries.pictures.fishing...big by San Diego standards, that is!
Thanks again, Joe! I like to share fish pix with people who can
appreciate them.

barbz