PDA

View Full Version : Camping Gear/Fishing

Fishguy
November 21st, 2003, 02:58 AM
Please visit me and let me know, all feed backs welcome.

goto:http://patsfishingworld.itctv.com

barbz
November 22nd, 2003, 02:27 PM
Fishguy wrote:
> Please visit me and let me know, all feed backs welcome.
>
> goto:http://patsfishingworld.itctv.com

Let me state for the record that I lust after that 4 room tent! One
thing I used to love about my VW camper was the roomy tent that attached
to the side, accomodating numerous anglers, rock climbers, and hang
glider pilots in evening dining and lie-swapping. Now, I am reduced to
huddling in a wee dome tent surrounded by all my camping junk, which is
not much fun. I fantasize about camping in real style like the sheiks of
old, surrounded by luxurious carpets, tassels, burning braziers, falcons
and hunting hounds. That 4 room tent would do in a pinch!

Only one criticism of your site. I would put the fishing report at the
bottom of your menu, as it leads the reader away from your site, and
they might not wander back. Your prices are quite reasonable and your
selection, while not huge, pretty much covers the spectrum of what
different people might require.

barbz

joe
November 23rd, 2003, 04:05 PM
In article >, barbz > wrote:

> Fishguy wrote:
> > Please visit me and let me know, all feed backs welcome.
> >
> > goto:http://patsfishingworld.itctv.com
> >

> Let me state for the record that I lust after that 4 room tent! One
> thing I used to love about my VW camper was the roomy tent that attached
> to the side, accomodating numerous anglers, rock climbers, and hang
> glider pilots in evening dining and lie-swapping. Now, I am reduced to
> huddling in a wee dome tent surrounded by all my camping junk, which is
> not much fun. I fantasize about camping in real style like the sheiks of
> old, surrounded by luxurious carpets, tassels, burning braziers, falcons
> and hunting hounds. That 4 room tent would do in a pinch!
>
> Only one criticism of your site. I would put the fishing report at the
> bottom of your menu, as it leads the reader away from your site, and
> they might not wander back. Your prices are quite reasonable and your
> selection, while not huge, pretty much covers the spectrum of what
> different people might require.
>
> barbz

well, you could also check my site ;)

(however, my gear shop needs to be updated)
--
"Atlanta Joe" aka Joe Webb
Flats fishing is Flat Fun!